Monday, April 19, 2010

Justin Bieber: What is up? Not talented.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm of a certain age or maybe it's the fact that Justin Bieber isn't talented. I don't know what it is, but I cannot take this little man/woman. Oh, and the fact that this little shiny haired monster went ahead and ruined beautiful sketches on SNL, really drawing a deep line in the sand on the Island of Good and Evil. It's not "a-ight."
 
Don't get me wrong, Tina Fey was great as the creepy over-the-hill teacher who somehow got a school girl crush on Mr. Bieber, but Justin couldn't reciprocate, not only because he's 12 years old (I don't know, all I know is he was born in the mid-1990s), but because he can't deliver a line. He's probably the worst crap-actor ever. And, hold the phone, dance skills? What's up Bieber, you don't know how to shake a choreographed number? He moves his hands and arms like a robot and hides behind his 30-year-old backup dancers who are just trying to make it. It's bizarre, and I don't get it. Why bring on the new Aaron Carter with Tina Fey as the host? The two draw completely different crowds, yet each can hold their own amongst throngs of fans. Why double it up? It's bizarre, and I don't get it.

And I was like, baby, baby, baby, oh — Bieber mania has got to stop.

1 comment: