Friday, April 23, 2010

Not wearing a bra is empowering.

Alright, so according to various friends of mine this isn't something anyone has been wondering about or has said is fact or fiction, but I'm trolling for ideas and none of those tools had any. So, here we are, discussing bras: usage and non-usage. I even found this video.



But, really, I have wondered about this. I always thought it was weird that feminism equated bra burning at some degree. That's just ridiculous. For real. Why would burning the one thing that can make those ladies look good scream feminism? I think the idea that looking bad can make you feel empowered doesn't make sense. Wouldn't looking good for you make you feel good? Not wearing a bra just makes for droopiness, even for Cerie's perky cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment