Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"It's a Small World After All."

Yes, this is the most fun, interesting and cultured ride at Walt Disney's Disney World in Orlando, Florida, but that's not why this phrase is true. And if there's anyone who can prove how true this is it's Mr. Kevin Bacon.

Six degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon: An interview with Kevin Bacon:

MNBT: Kevin, over the years you've played a significant role in the formation of young American minds. How does it feel?

KB: Honestly, it feels forced. Everyone's always saying we're basically best friends because of this six degree separation biz, but fuck them, we ain't friends.

MNBT: Those are some pretty strong words from someone who hasn't been in the limelight since his wife hit it big with TNT's The Closer.

KB: I'm proud of Kira. I just wish people would pronounce her show's name correctly. It's closer, like closing something, not getting near something.

MNBT: Point taken. Tell me, Kevin, what have you been up to lately?

KB: What can I say, I play it fast and loose.

MNBT: Foot Loose. And while that's not an actual answer, there we have it folks. We're all best friends with Kevin Bacon.

KB: Hey, hey, as long as you've got me here, how about I whip out the ole gui-tar and slap some tunes with my broseph.

MNBT: Ah, the Bacon Brothers. Reason enough to wish we weren't all besties with the Bacons.


I'm pretty sure this music video was made with a Flip Video Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment