Friday, June 18, 2010

"All good things come to those who wait."

When I used to be a cynic I would have written something like "No," which I actually had done already when I first began writing this post about six months ago. However, let's look at the cards for a second:

  • Cinderella waited for Prince Charming: Success.
  • Snow White waited for her prince: Success.
  • Ariel waited for Prince Eric: Success.
  • Belle waited for the Beast: Success.
  • Princess Jasmine waited for Aladdin: Success.
Based on Disney characters and the mentality behind Walt Disney's view of relationships, I'd say good things do come to those who wait.

It's the things that aren't Prince Charming that are the problem though, like money for instance. Most people need more of it. Home buyers looking to purchase have to wait forever before sellers will come down to reality and lower their prices. But eventually, I suppose things do fall into place. It may just take a while. A long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment