Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"But we kick ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger"

I'm not sure if Kesha got the memo, but Mick Jagger has looked like he was turning 67 for the last decade, and now he actually is.

Don't get me wrong, the man's clearly a rock legend. But that doesn't mean he's going to stay perpetually attractive until he dies. He's actually never been terribly handsome. And he's certainly not been gifted with the sort of looks that get better with age, i.e. Sean Connery. Not everyone is.


But I guarantee that if Mick Jagger weren't famous, based solely on his looks Mz Kesha wouldn't think twice about knocking he sorry toosh to the curb.

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! This lyrics really really really bothers me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking the same thing since I first heard that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick Jagge is a Rock God... I don't think looks were ever an issue with him (or Keith Richards)

    ReplyDelete