Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Worth the Week Off From Coffee to Successfully Whiten My Teeth



This one hits close to home.

A. it's not a quote.
B. it's a life style choice.

I have put off whitening my teeth for the last month because I can't get myself to give up coffee for a week or so. Actually any dark liquids are strictly forboden. Coffee's just the tip of this sad iceberg. Red wine and Diet Coke are equally painful. It's just the morning now, so I'm here, pounding down four cups. Four warm cups of bitter delight. I don't water it down; I don't add milk; I don't add sugar. I add nothing. I like it black.

And my teeth hate me for it.

But it should be worth it. A beautiful smile after just a few days makes the fact that you've been tired for what feels like eight years worth it. Yeah? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment