Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Basically anything needlepointed onto a small pillow is the dumbest thing ever.

"A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be a friend."

"'M' is for Mom Not Maid."

"If friends were flowers, I'd pick you."

Seriously. I think this post is synicism at its highest, but seriously, these little pillows have got to go. I'm pretty sure any Michaels, Joanne Fabrics, or Hobby Lobby, would think this call to arms is sacrilege (not to mention they'd  probably go out of business), but for the sanity of the American consumer, that could just be the best thing for everyone.

In closing: "When I count my blessings, I count you twice." Like hell, you do.

2 comments:

  1. disagree:
    http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/index.html

    i want to hear about the lipstick one!

    ReplyDelete